ENSECPRO conducts training program on different emerging technologies like Web Development using Php & MySQL. The training curriculum has been designed according to the present industry needs & implementation specific demands which are executed by all around experienced and sound experts.
Our goal is to help students to pick up a top to bottom information of the connected innovation and its working. For present and future reference, we give abundant preparing materials focusing the subject and application areas of the technology.
- Training on specific core areas of the selected topic.
- Real-time implementations through practical sessions.
- Well-equipped practical classes where student can comfortably work on their projects.
- Experienced & dedicated training professionals.
- Work with various live projects.
- Internship opportunity.
- Why do we use PHP and MySQL?
- The PHP programming environment
- Overview of SQL
Setting up a Test Server
- Decisions about a testing environment
- Installing Apache, PHP and MySQL on your computer
- Testing on a remote Server
- Deciding on Development tools
- Using PHPMyAdmin
Overview of PHP
- Setting up a PHP page
- The phpinfo() function
- Learning basic syntax
- Echoing HTML output to the browser
- The importance of comments
- Using single and double quotes
Variables in PHP
- Using loose typed variables
- Assigning variables
- Overview of numeric, string and other types
- Assigning a variable to itself
- Arithmetic operators
- Logical operators
- Operator precedence
Numbers in PHP
- Making calculations
- Using built-in numeric functions
- Incrementing and decrementing
Statement and Loop in PHP
- The If statement
- FOR loops
- While loops
- The Switch
Transferring Information between PHP Pages
- GET and POST
- Different form field types
- Self-referencing forms
- Form handlers
- Structuring a database
- Using tables
- Table relationships
- Common data types
Creating a Database
- Using PHPmyAdmin
- Adding a table
- Populating a table with types and data
- Browsing a table with SQL
Getting PHP to Connect to MySQL
- PHP5 and MySQL5 security features
- Using mysqli_connect()
- Testing a connection
- Mysqli and prepared statements
- Using a positional placeholder
- Writing a sample error trap
Querying MySQL using PHP
- Writing SQL queries
- Using Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Querying MySQL and returning results
- Interpreting the returned array
Building a Web Application
- Manipulating dynamic pages:
- Add entries
- Modify entries
- List entries
- Undergraduates/ Graduates /College students/ Engineers & Working Professionals
Frequently Asked Questions
We are almost ready with your Frequently Asked Questions. Already we answered all question please check below may i will help to you.
Get A Quote
Get quote easily just fill the below form and our one agent will contact you in 24 hours.